Friday, July 30, 2010

A five year wait (Pre-Season)...



The 09-10 season was somewhat special for me, I got to hunt in my ranch myself, it may sound weird, but since we always have hunters comming in the ranch, I mostly get to scout, take pictures and only hunt predators. Last time I had the oportunity to hunt the ranch was back in 04-05 season getting a nice coues deer at the time.

With the economy being in bad shape hunters comming to Sonora declined, as a result we were not fortunate to get someone to come and hunt the ranch, so all the hard work I put in by scouting, having trail cameras set up, was about to be tested if were going to be succesful.

I started scouting and setting up trail cameras two months before the seasons started. Getting some nice deer still on velvet. BTW I never got to see most of these deer with my own eyes.

















No comments:

Post a Comment